Seasonal & Transient Long Island Boat Dockage on the Great Peconic Bay
Secure dockage with easy access.
It is hard to find Long Island Boat Dockage from a place you can trust. Rest easy knowing our private and secure 13 acre bay front marina is hidden and protected in Hawk’s Creek where the Great Peconic Bay and Flanders Bay meet. Whether you are staying for a night, a season, or longer, you and your vessel will remain safe and secure while you explore the beauty that is the North of Long Island and it’s surrounding areas.
Long island Boat Dockage services at GPBM include:
- 175 slip docking facility for seasonal or transient rental
- Easily accommodate every size boat up to 65′
- Available shore power up to 50 amps
- Clean water, free wifi and dingy dock
- Spotlessly clean Private restrooms with showers and dressing rooms for boat owners and their guests
- Picnic and barbeque areas are available to all
- Fully stocked Ship Store
- Secure electric gates control access with video monitoring
- Fuel dock with gas and diesel equipped with a pup-out station
- Seasonal events
Come browse our fully stocked ship store with parts and accessories
For your refreshment we have ice, cold drinks and ice cream. Planning to have a family cookout? No problem, we have a propane gas tank exchange. Our fuel dock offers high quality gas and diesel plus a pump-out station.
For your entertainment we host several yearly events during the season
For our clients and friends, we kick of the season with a Pig Roast. Our Corn Hole Game, Boater’s Bash and Movie Night have been a great success.
Transient boaters are always welcome.
Come and stay for a night or an extended visit and take advantage of our money savings packages. We know you will love your dockage at the Great Peconic Bay Marina in South Jamesport!